E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh. Dear. Me. University. Joy.

Well, its back to uni! Well, first thing tomorrow that is... I don't even have my books yet, and i dont even know where my lectures are gonna be held. Which means, if i don't get my act together, i'm screwed.
Like the cat.

Oh well. On to more interesting crap.
Hmm i wonder if German people spell crap with a 'K'... Krap... didn't they come up with that word or something? hmm... yay, more worthless research to be done!

Stuff I did in the week(s) that was:
1. Watched the longest yard. It was a pretty good movie, albeit sickening sometimes ( gay male prisoners doing cheerleading dance, not a nice sight X-@ ) But some parts were pretty funny. Now i'm gonna call everyone McAssholes =D You'll know about it if u saw the movie.
2. Played Doom 3. Yeah so mayb i was playing Doom 3 and neglecting the blog, but i couldn't help myself... its a good, eerie game *geeky voice* heeheehyuk *snort* clockd it in 6 1/2 hours. Now hand me my dual lightsabres, and we shall emulate the Battle of the Pollukas in comic book no. 763 of The Adventures of Zygon : Man Warrior..Prince...Alien thingy.. yeah, zzhhhhwing!
3. Continued speaking in strange accents to people. Managed to make people think i was Scottish! Heheh Aye laddy! Got smashed my some samoans for that. Why?... well, do they really need a reason to smash someone? Heck i could be tying my shoelaces a different way and they'd smash me for that. Luckily they were only 11 or 12, otherwise i could've been beaten up pretty bad. It still hurts.
4. Fantastic. Although the movie was just...average i guess. Jessica Alba *drools*.
5. Scarlett Johansson *drools*
6. Elisha Cuthbert *drools*
7. ( Insert name of young hot actress here ) *drools*

In other news, that new Harry Potter book is out... whatsitsname... um, Hairy Poofter and the Half-Brood Wince or something along those lines. Yes, uh, i was told that by um my 10 year old brother, while i was doing stuff like, uh, jumping out of a burning building after saving a baby from the uh burning, i mean, fire, yeah, u know, manly action packd stuff...

Oh yeah. And the cat that was clinging for its life on the branch? Well, its survived the fall ( they always land on all of their goddamnd fours! ). Unfortunately it was caught trespassing over the border to Mexico. And, as law has it, all cats who walk over borders without a collar or a passport must be executed. The photo above illustrates the savage beating the cat got for its insubordination. It was either that or the electric collar. The cat deserved it. Never has there been a case like this. Ever. Never ever.

And, with the dawning realisation that i have just written total bullshit for this blog, I'll be signing off =P will try to blog every few days or week!

Ciao!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3