E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless.
Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes.
I tell her that everything will be alright; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared of and take her far far away.
I tell her that I love her.

*Silenced gunshot*

The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot.
I hold her close until she's gone.
I'll never know what she was running from...


I'll cash her check in the morning.


That was the opening scene in Frank Millers Sin City.
It was beautiful. Now i can't stop talking in short sentences.
I love that movie. Sex, violence, corruption, good cop, bad cop.
Well, mostly bad cops, but hey, there were a couple of good ones. I think.

Anyways, whats been up?
Well, university essays, laboratory sessions, and tutorials.
Yep. Philosophy essays = brain death. Its a well known fact.
I get Descartes, and Hobbes and Rosseau, and Plato, but now we're moving on to Hegel and Feuerbach, and I'm just plain confuzzled. Thats right. Confuzzled is a word. It really is. Go check your dictionary. Do it. Do it.

Feeling : Empty, sarcastic, tired.
Searching for : Bed. Who knew falling into one required aim.
Current thoughts : *blank*
Picture of the day:













Health : 67%
Magic Power : 40%
Stamina : -34%
Status : Fatigue, poison, confuzzled (its a real word dammit!)

Song of the day : Theme from Spirited Away

Well I'm off for now gotta catch up with well deserved sleep.
I'll post some philosophy crap tomorrow so i can mess with your minds.
Heh.
Nite!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3