E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The colour is grey.

The sky. Grey like the shades of black and white.
I lie down on the grass.
Comfy?
Yeah, i guess.
I settle down with my hands entwined behind my head, elevated just above tiny blades of grass that so graciously provide us with oxygen.
I take a deep breath. Air.
Into my lungs. Then out. In. Out.
I am face to face with the sky again.

Hi.
No reply.
Not in a mood to talk? Look a bit dark and moody there.

Pat. I hope to God that that wasn't a bird flying by who decided it was convenient to relieve itself on me.
Pat. Right on the nose.
Rain?
Pat. Pat. Pat.
Rain.
No thunder. Just rain.

Get up. You'll get wet. Catch a cold. Be sniffling all day. Get up.
Nah, I think I'll stay. I like it here.
But it'll get cold. You don't like cold, remember?
Yeah, so? I just... wanna feel the rain falling on me.
Retard.
Shut up.
You'll be sorry.
Fuck you.

And the debate ended there.
Let the raindrops fall on me.
It fell. Softly. Slowly. Cold.
The raindrops fell faster.
More and more, as if the sky were crying in an almost incurable sadness, encompassing my entire being.

Freedom. Is this freedom? Is this happiness, joy, content?

I've felt like this before.
When?
When I was alone.
Then isn't it loneliness? Seclusion?
No. Altogether an entire different feeling.
Then what is it?
Hakuna Matata.
What?
Hakuna Matata. It means no worries.
...Retard.

*End transcript*

Yeah, well that just came out of my mind
After reading Chuck Palahniuks book, Fight Club, I've been writing like that.
Don't worry, I'm still sane :D I think...
And yes, it might be a bit random, but I figure its a good space filler
Thats just a part of the story btw (if you can call it a story...)
I didn't wanna type the rest of it in, just in case people get bored of it.
Feel free to criticise all you want.

Ah, well, theres nothing really that I wanna divulge at the moment, so I think I'll just leave it there.

Will try to post before the holidays end though.

Later.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3