E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Fix you - Coldplay

When you try your best but you don't succeed,
When you get what you want but not what you need,
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
Stuck in reverse...

And the tears come streaming down you face,
When you lose something you can't replace,
When you love someone but it goes to waste,
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite you bones
And I will try,
To fix you...

I don't know why, but I just love that song. Hear it for yourself.
Sigh, I miss her.
Its raining outside. Again.
As I'm typing this up, its nearly 3am, and I'm half asleep.
I really should be doing this in the morning, but I just felt compelled to sit at the com and write this.

...Ok heck, I don't even know what to write about, most of the time i write about crap anyway!
Oh well, I'll just try to highlight the weeks events.

1. Elections : Labour seems to be in the lead so far, althought Nationals not trailing to far behind *Gets punched and mauled by Chris, Nick, and other National supporters* Its quite amazing, the Greens have more votes than Act, even though Acts done like massive campaigning... Just goes to show ya, politics are unpredictable. Stay away from it. I'm serious. No, really, I am. Really.
2. Laura's birthday : Happy birthday Laura! Hope ya liked the prez! And just, noting here, I suck at buying presents! So does JieChuang by the way :P hope you liked the cards though!
3. Jayjays birthday : Happy birthday Jayjay! Sorry i couldn't go to your place, was knackered the whole day! Although, chances are you won't be reading this so... oh well, sorry anyway...
4. Craigs birthday : Coming soon. Check with your local booze hag for details. No complimentaries.
5. I've run out of birthdays to talk about, so I'll just note here that my birthday is on the 12th of February. Expect presents within a week. No, I will not pay for my own postage. Cash, cheques, bank transfers accepted. Supports SafeTrader and Paypal.
5. Ok I was joking about the above ^ but anyway, Liverpool vs. Man Utd.!!! Tomorrow night, 10.55pm (NZ time)! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Cept if i was sleeping. Sleep is good.
6. Currently listening to : Enrique Iglesias. Wait. What. The. *Bleep*. Why do I even have his song on my comp?!! Holy crap I think my computers become gay! Hmm that explains the purple and gold highlights...
7. Prt o keybord melted. Lit fire to it to brn geynezz out of it. cnnot uze zom keyz. I um hungry. Thor wunt zundwich.

Pic of ze duy:



Helth : 0 % (the three button doezn't verc)
Ekvipment : Melted keybord. Inzenity. Chocolet. Lotz of it.
Reting : High. No ectuely, itz juzt ztupid. */10 (three button ztil not verking. Hez melted into my hend. Ouch.)

O vell, gote zleep now, nite guyz!


1 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger JSoh 

    i would actualy delete those comments but its jst too much effort

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3