E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The case of the exam and the unprepared boy.

6.30am. Just a lil longer.
6.32am. A bit more.
6.45am. Ok get up boy, got a philosophy exam, need to do some prep.
7.00am. Shit the bus leaves in 10 minutes! Get the heck out of bed!
7.10am. 2 heart attacks and some toothpaste mixed with coco pops later, I arrive at the bus stop.
7.18am. Bus arrives. Late. Manage to spit out toothpaste but retain coco pops in mouth. Minty.
7.20am-8.30am. I sleep/study on the bus. Nothing much happened on the bus. Except for the fact that some middle aged lady was playing on a PSP. That PSP should be mine. Mine. MINE!!!
8.30am-9.00am. I cram. Its like eating in an all you can eat buffet. 'Cept you can stop willingly in a buffet. At the rate I crammed, my head should have exploded. Must find scientific explanation as to why head did not explode.
9.00am. I make my way to the exam room. MLT1. Most Lousy Theatre 1. Great.
9.15am. ID card checked, I enter the exam room. One of the examiners comments on my minty fresh breath. Get the hiccups.
At this point in time, I get to do another one of my internal conversations with myself.

So you ready for your exam?
Shh, concentrating...
Well, ok then, that means you're not ready
...
By not talking to me, it signifies you're 'not readyness'
...
Wow, I never knew it could be so quiet in here
...
Hey its that hot girl from you're tutorial class, Sarah
Where?
Hah! Gotcha, her surnames Jane, you ass! She's in a different class!
... I hate you so much
That means you hate yourself
Oh yeah
Do you wanna watch Doom later?
... *mumble mumble* Hegelian, Master-Slace Dialectic... Sartre, bad faith...
You wanna know who dies next week on Lost?
No
S, H, A-
I'm gonna get you...
*You may now proceed with 10 minutes of reading time*
Dammit...

And thus, armed with a sharpened sense of stupidity, I flip open the exam booklet.
And I nearly wet my pants. I knew these questions! And, luckily enough, studied them extensively. That was a relief, something I needed badly.

So many things to write, so little time. I might write another one again tomorrow.

Aaaaallrighty then! - Ace Ventura, Pet Detective


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3