E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The swords...

... have been reforged.
What was once broken has now been renewed.
Once, nary a year ago, I had used these weapons of mass destrukshun against my opponents, slaughtering them as if they were nothing but blades of grass to a lawnmower.
But they had their revenge.
Betrayal by my aides led to the destruction of my blades.
They were gone.
Broken.
Shattered.
The tide of battle changed.
I was no more the power that I used to be.
I had nothing.
I was nothing.

Now, after nearly a year, I can have my revenge.
But first I must proclaim this one message to the heavens above and to the lands abroad, so that I may strike fear into every mans heart that dwells within this realm.

"I got my badminton racquets repaired!"


Remind me to never attempt to write fantasy stories, for the sake of mankind.

One for the rabbits


and

=====
=====


It'll be very interesting to see how the rabbits turn out.
Will post more as they keep growing.

Metal Gear Solid 3...

... came in the mail today!
Got it off TradeMe for $35, and I ain't regretting it.
If any of you haven't played it yet, you have to.
Yes, HAVE to.
Not trying to sound like a complete gamefreak (considering I hardly play many games that can't hold my attention or have a good storyline), it has possibly got to be one of the best games I've ever played.
Sneak around enemies, stick'em up, tranquilize them and drag them to electric fences, knock'em out and plant C4 on them and detonate it later, shoot beehives located on trees above their heads so that they get attacked by bees, capture snakes and unleash them on enemies, there are so many entertaining things you can do in the game!




And its got damn good artwork.
And an extra game called Snake vs. Monkey.
Can't wait for MGS4.
I feel like such a geek.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3