E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Always trust a map...

... Never trust Mathu or Wei Fei with directions...
What could've been a 15 minute trip back to home, took nearly half an hour, due to the insane and oh-so-indescribable directions from Wei Fei and Mathu.
"Turn down!", "Go Mathu's side!" and "Go there!" *points from backseat where I can't see unless I turn my head backwards and possibly kerb/crash the car.*
The best was asking me to "Turn down!". What did Wei Fei want me to do? Tunnel underground with my modified Honda Civic/Subterraineal Vehicle? So I did the next best thing and turned right. Finding out that I indeed take the wrong turn (the bickering from behind my seat was inaudible, due to the fact that I zoned out from listening to her), I had to maliciously handle the 3 point turn of doom and get out of what was, apparently, a 'lane' (of some mad proportions, might I add. It was about as wide as Calista Flockhart.)

My right ear suddenly went deaf. Do people get that often?

My room...

...is not clean.
At all.
Period.
It plagues my mother to no end. She has nightmares about it, and always gets up screaming.
The untidyness. The dust. The socks. The green toilet sign. It was all too much for her.

Oh, the carnage! Do you see the death and destruction?! Do you see Wally?! Where's Wally?!

*Update*
Ok, my room is now, officially, clean. As in theres less clutter, and more 'organised boxes'. The death toll was 2 spiders, 1 moth, and my mom. Lol, okay, I'm joking, but my mom did *nearly* just about die.
*Update*

And We're Back! To University

3 Psychology papers + 1 Philosophy paper = 1 hell of a term
I have so much paper to read through, I'd have enough to keep a decent fire going for 20 years if I burnt only half of my books. Psych papers (Abnormal Psych, Learning and Behaviour, and Biopsychology) are gonna do me in. Philosophy (Metaphysics) ain't too much of a bother, just alot of reading. I hope and I pray that I won't burn out.

And In Other News...

Our rabbit (aptly named, Wabbit) seems to be able to find a way out of the house compound. Ingeniously, it has managed to take advantage of the recent patches of shower and has manage to dig holes underneath the yard fences. As a direct result of its actions, I have bought the ultimate in bunny catching devices : carrots. Paired with a box held up with a stick, and the stick attached to a rope tied around the carrot, the rabbit is no match for the awesome power of... The Acme(TM) Box!


Left: As seen here, cunning as always, a particularly famous Bugs Bunny. His portrayal of the legendary Groucho Marx is impeccable, and Elmer Fudd is be'fudd'led. Not seen here, however, is also the wabbits sidekicks, a certain Porky Pig and Daffy Duck. Tweety Bird, Yosemite Sam, and Wile E. Coyote have declined to comment.




Songs of the week:
Clumsy - Our Lady Peace
How To Be Dead - Snow Patrol
I Just Wanna Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning
... who am I kidding? The chorus is "I just wanna wish you well!" X 4 ! Sorry Sarah! Lol I just had to say it!

Also, go and check out http://uncyclopedia.org

Oh well, thats all folks!
*Looney Tunes Theme*
Ah, the sweet memories of Looney Tunes cartoons!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3