E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



12/02/06

I just realised I shared the same birthday as Abraham Lincoln.
Yeap, good ol' Honest Abe, Prez of the U.S. of A.
I also share the same birthday with Charles Darwin himself.
Oh, and on the same date, Barbie and Ken officially split, after dating for more than 43 years.
And it was also the last day of Chinese New Year. I think.
Its gonna be a good year.

Nothing really special about my birthday though, didn't do much.
Had a good dinner with family and friends. A few close ones couldn't come, but that was to be expected I guess, people have work and their own stuff to do. Presents included The Book of Bunny Suicides, 6 x 9 Pioneer speakers, and DVDs. Thanks to everyone who came, and for the presents :).


14/02/06


Its Valentines Day. Oh, and also Mathu's birthday.
Spent most of the day at a First Aid course, so yeah, the only lip action I got was from lifeless manakins. Sad and depressed wouldn't even come close to how I felt lol.

As for Mathu's birthday, everything went well and as planned.
Basically, I planned for people to come along to Mathu's place and ambush him with waterbombs. The initial plan was for people to sneak around the doorway at his place, and wait for my signal (or after I close the door from behind him), after I get him from his room and shove him out the door to his 'present' that I 'promised' him.
But, you see, the plan was too straightforward. And, flawed, if Mathu had suspected something. And so, basically, I played the traitor and fed the wolves to the lions. I told Mathu about it all, about how we were going to ambush him. After the initial "Dude, why man? Why?!"s and stuff, we got set to trying to devise a feasible counterattack. Since everyone will be focused on the door and the person who will be coming out, obviously people would have their backs exposed. And so, with strategic placement of a bucket of waterbombs and a hose, we were set to take on all of them. Moving from the other exits from his house, we maneouvered and ambushed the ambushers.

Needless to say, the plan was executed flawlessly. We got them good.

After all was thrown and splashed, and everyone calmed down, I felt the need for a bit of retribution for the other side.
And so, after much deliberation, I decided to turncoat and held Mathu back while Wei Fei got her cake and mashed it into his face. I didn't really wanna make her angry or anything, and I did feel kinda bad. So I guess a little revenge for her side was gonna be good for the karma. But then, the tables turned, and I got a bit of the cake mashed into my face too.

Mathu: Dude, I got cream up my nose and in my eye
Me: Look at this perfect specimen of a cake. So perfect, so flawless, so...
Mathu: What?
Me: ...chocolate-y... I love cake. Cake love me. Thor want cake.
Mathu: You alrite man?
Me: ... Cake... O yeah Happy Birthday man
Mathu: ... I'll kill you later...
Me: Hehe, who da master pranker?
Mathu: *Hits me*

I can tell you though, pulling off a prank like this, requires alot of patience and alot of time.
It also requires someone crazy enough to follow it through all the way.

But what about Valentines Day?
Well, I can't say I really could do much, what with the First Aid course and Mathus birthday and all. Didn't really have a chance to go out and stuff, although I wish I could've.
But, who'd wanna go out with me anyway? lol
Valentines day depresses me more than it does cheer me.
But, oh well, self pity is no pity, and life goes on.
I'm hungry.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3