E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tag. I'm it.

Which pretty much means, according to the 'rules', I have to:

Name five of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick five people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not use things that someone else has already used.
  1. Football. Soccer. Rugby. Sport, in general. Its so hard not to join in the action if theres a game going on sometimes. Sometimes I also have to be restrained from running around the lounge in circles during football ad breaks after a big match, trying to emulate kicks and stuff. And I can tell you, its tough just staying quiet and sitting down, even at 2am.
  2. Music. Cliche, I know, but heck, I don't care. Anything from hiphop to alternative, from Neutral Milk Hotel to Kanye, U2, Micheal Buble, Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Nirvana, even Final Fantasy game music, anything. If its good, its a pleasure.
  3. Exploring. Going on trips to somewhere secluded, driving to places unknown, out of my comfort zone, just going to places I haven't been to before. I don't know why, but its some part of me thats just curious about places and stuff.
  4. Reading and doing nothing else (basically lazing around). Whether it be in the summer sun outside on the swing chair, or curled up in my bed during a very cold winter, reading is something thats different from most things done in life. I'll elaborate more, with help from Chuck Palahniuk, later.
  5. Friends. No, I'm not talking about the TV show, but the people you know, the people you can count on, the people you have fun with, who'll go along and do stupid stunts with you, who criticise you for stuff you've done, who'll diss you cuz you're being dumb, who you can diss cuz they were being dumb, and basically the people who'll listen to you when you talk even though all thats coming out sounds much like gibberish and armpit farts.
  6. Good movies/TV. Yes, I know I have defied the rules of being 'tagged' by adding a 6th, but I aim to misbehave. Anyway, yeah, anything good on a television screen, horror, comedy, Scrubs, Nightmare on Elm Street, Moulin Rouge, Sin City, Band Of Brothers, House, anything that somehow manages to connect, is most definitely a pleasure. Its hard to describe.
Hmm. I seem to be sounding more and more emo with each passing line. I. Must. Not. Be. Emo.


The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.

Sex : Female
  1. Caring and commiting. This is where I insert the usual "She's gotta love me for who I am, and is willing to go through tough times in a relationship etc."
  2. She's gotta love music/movies/sports as much as I do.
  3. Independent. Knows how to program the TV. At least. And, say, in the event that I'm crippled/dead, can take care of herself, make sure she doesn't do anything crazy.
  4. Someone that I can talk to. And trust me, sometimes, I'm really hard to talk to. Rarely, do I ever divulge my feelings. And I also tend to be very cryptic.
  5. She's gotta love the Transformers. I mean c'mon. Who doesn't like Optimus Prime? And that damned Megatron (He transforms into a gun. How is that comparable to a Mack truck?)
  6. Ok, heres where it gets mushy. She's gotta have those eyes where... I don't know, eyes that'll just make your brains melt. Eyes that'll drive you crazy. The feeling is indescribable. Something so strong, so... tangible, that you feel that by just reaching out, you wouldn't even begin to feel... how it is. (As much as I've tried, I still can't make the last sentence seem more coherent.) Try not to *actually* reach out to her eyes though, you might just end up gouging them out.
  7. Someone who's willing to put up with my stupidity. Sometimes. Most of the time, actually. Its amazing how many stupid things can happen to me, by me, and around whoevers with me. Hey, shit happens, and I'm some sort of 'stupidity' magnet. Least there won't be dull moments.
  8. *Insert desirable quality here* I've run out of ideas. I guess its kinda hard to define a perfect lover. I could think of so many different qualities of a 'perfect lover'. But lets face it, nobody's perfect. And if you are, then you're the only one. And since you're the only perfect one in an imperfect world, technically, you would be singled out, and thus, be imperfect.

Okay Josh, I hope you're happy now.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3