E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was the only guy who disagreed with the cops. And I had brain damage.
- Leonard Shelby (Guy Pearce), from the movie Memento

*Caution: This post is long. Really really long.*

Well, first things first. 1st December, I'm back in Malaysia!
Its been nearly 4 years, and everyones changed. Spoke to a friend just a few days ago, damn, he sounds different. Hopefully everyone hasn't changed TOO much :P. Guess we'll see when I get back.
And I still haven't really sorted out where I'm going to be staying and stuff that I'll be doing and how I'm going to get around. But I'll get around to it soon. But knowing me, its all gonna be last minute stuff. *Packs extra cardboard box*

Anyways, highlights of the past couple of weeks:

1. Rainbows End! Had a fun day out at the theme park :P Roller coaster rides, Power Surge (where you're just spun around in every direction possible), bumper cars (YEA! GTA mutha*bleep*!), motion master (Robot... Something... was being played, all I remember was the massive chafing I got from the stupid seats and the robot going "OH NO! He's got the Jewel Of Power!"), Log Flume (the only ride we went on which had water splashing into our faces), the Free Fall (we dropped bout 18 storeys in a couple of seconds). It was a good, tiring, wholesome day.
2. Parties + Celcius + Work = not good. So damn tired these past few days. I could sleep just by standing up still with my eyes closed for a couple of minutes. Seriously. In fact I could just fall asleep now. Well, not now, but... yeah, ok nevermind, I'll just shut up.
3. Movies I've watched:
Corpse Bride : Like the Nightmare Before Christmas, its still funny and warm :P
Saw 2 : Really good, plot twists and gore galore!
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang : Loved it, real funny stuff, and Val Kilmer as Gay Perry (Lets just say he's called 'Gay' Perry for a reason)
Serenity : Sci-fi flick, its space western stuff, not exactly liked by many, but is still a decent movie.

So sleepy and tired. Feels as if Russel Crowe had a go at me with a telephone.
Well, I would blog more, but I think I'll preserve my sanity and go to sleep instead.
...
Oh what the heck.

So Zodiac signs. Interesting.
Yeah, it is.
What are we? Aquarius right?
Yeah
"You are generous, open, and sincere to those you care about"
Haha, yeah..
"Although you appear quite cool outwardly, you are quite emotional and tender at heart"
Um... Yeah, I guess...
"When it comes to lovemaking, you are very imaginative"
...*awkward silence*
"You will look for a partner who is willing to satisfy your relentless pursuit of intense sexual experiences."
... *tumbleweed rolls*... Yeah...
You're such a horn dog y'know that?
... What? Its just my star sign, it doesn't mean that thats me!
HAH! You know its- AAAAAA OH GOD OH GOD ITS A MOTH!!!!!
Its a moth. So?
ITS BURROWING INTO MY FLESH DAMMIT!!! GET SOME FIRE!!!
No no no no, no fire... why the heck would you need fire anyway?
So I can burn it out!! Before it lays eggs inside my chest!
...

Ok, so I lied, this blog was kinda dumb, and not really that long either...
But cut me some slack here, I've only had about 4-5 hours of sleep, on average, recently
I'll blog again before I leave for Malaysia, but for now, I'll just leave you guys with a lil excerpt from Memento:

Leonard Shelby: I have to believe in a world outside my own mind. I have to believe that my actions still have meaning, even if I can't remember them. I have to believe that when my eyes are closed, the world is still there. Do I believe the world is still there? Is it still out there? ... Yeah. We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are. I'm no different.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3