E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Freedom:
1. The condition of being free from restraints
2. Liberty of the person from slavery, detention or oppression
3. The feeling you get after all your exams are done

Pleasure:
1. The state of feeling pleased or gratified
2. A source of enjoyment or delight
3. The feeling you get after you relinquish control of your bladder after a massive 3 hour exam

In other words, it feels good now that exams are over.
However, instead of detailing what I did after exams :D I shall detail what I did before the last Chem120 exam.

8.00am Alarm wakes me up. I throw alarm clock on the floor. Me 1-0 Alarm clock.
8.02am Brother enters the room and proceeds to jump on my bed. While I'm in it. I punch him. Gently.
8.10am I actually start to get out of bed. Have about 20 minutes to get ready. 20 minutes is a long time. I go back to sleep.
8.30am I wake up for some unknown reason. Looked at watch. Proceed to curse and swear in many different languages, and more.
8.40am After having breakfast in the shower (Toothpaste on toast. Tangy.), I realise that its too late to catch the bus at the nearby stop. So I jump into my Civic and gun it down to Botany Town Centre. In other words, I didn't go very fast.
8.45am After ramming down 2 bikers (its not my problem they didn't wear their fluorescent vests!) and a few other road casualties later (maybe I shouldn't play too much Grand Theft Auto), I reach the bus stop at Botany.
8.48am I get on the bus, sit next to Jasmine. She looked pretty. But she always is. Looked real tired and stressed as well. Poor Jaz. Wish I could've helped her out, make her happy and smile.
8.50am-9.40am Try to study in the bus. But my mind just wasn't in the right place. Realise that I'm probably gonna bomb in this exam anyway. Jaz can't sleep.
9.40am-9.50am Reach uni, walk Jaz to the Auckland University Faculty O Farts. Yeap. The Faculty O Farts. Sign even says it.


9.50am-12.30pm Cram. Crazy Revision and Absurd Memorizing. Think my brain melted. I don't think it will ever be the same again. Felt some warm goo come out of my ears. Brain. Reduced. To. Sludge. Goo. ga. urgh. bleowujdlkgs. Sandwich.
12.30pm-2pm I try in vain to scoop up the remains of my brains. Maybe I could salvage some of that chemistry knowledge. After that I make my way to the Quad. Got some sushi and juice for lunch. Go to the comfy couches upstairs and indulge. Met Peter and a few other friends there. Peter started acting weird (he was gyrating underneath the table...), so I went to play Time Crisis 2. Really needed the stress relief. I think I shot the every guy at least 5 or 6 times.
2.00pm Its crunch time. And no, do not remind me of that stupid cereal ad. I make my way to PLT1. Pretty Lousy Theatre 1. Fantastic.

And then, as soon as it began, the exam ended. Ok well, I lied, the exam took ages, especially if u needed to go to the toilet and had to wait for the full 3 hours coz the examiners are dicks and won't let you out in the final 15 minutes.
Luckily, I have amazing bladder control. And lets just say the toilets were 'Out Of Order' because someone 'left the tap running'.

Well, its nearly 2am now, I better be off sleeping. Will blog later.

"It wasn't me!"- from a song by Shaggy. No, not the Scooby Doo Shaggy. The pimp Shaggy.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3