E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I stare at her blankly. My mind is a fritz.
"Kau mahu ini tak?"
What?
"Kau mahu pisang goreng?"
Pisang-... what?!
"...*smoldering stare*..."
"Yeah, satu ringgit."
Phew. My friend saves me again.

To say that I sound, act and feel like a foreigner doesn't justify the feeling.
Everythings just changed now.
Buildings are bigger than they used to be.
Houses, everywhere, double storey, single storey, semi D's, condo's.
The roads... well, its still the same old pot hole ridden, lane faded, gravel chewed roads.
The food: possibly the best part of the trip.

Of course, the inflight food was small. Wasn't the best either, but it kept me sustained. Kept me from biting my neighbours arm off in hunger. Oh and I had a window seat too. In economy class.
I.e. If i needed to go to the toilet, I had to trouble my fellow neighbours. To make it even more entertaining, I'll add that I needed the toilet when we were served out food. That means those lil table thingys in front of us were up. Which also meant me = spiderman.

What did I do for 11.30hrs on the flight? Well...
Watched Charlie n the Choc Factory, Sharkboy n Lavagirl, Bewitched, Stealth, played various forms of trivia n who wants to be a millionaire, and PONG!. Also slept. Or tried too. Plane blankets aren't comfy. In fact, neither is the whole of the economy class, but hey. Oh and if people have told you about how numbing the flight is, and how they sometimes feel the numbness, its a lie. You can't feel a thing. Basically, for most part of the trip, I couldn't feel my gluteus maximus. If the plane had blown up right underneath my ass, I'd say I'd have a relatively painless death.

Well, enough bout my sexy ass.
Arrived back in Malaysia, did the passport thing, got my luggage, went thru customs.
My first time doing it too, didn't mess anything up. Oh, and I have to add, I look like a drug addict in my passport photo. I'll take a pic of it and let u guys see it lol its quite hilarious really.
Its like I'm stoned and trying very hard not to focus.

But anyway, met up with my moms brother and mother. One thing to note tho.
They can't speak english too well. Well, my grandmother can't at all, my moms brother can. A little bit. Enough to get me going anyway.
Needless to say, it was a relatively quiet drive back to Kajang. Kajang. Hmm... Whats famous in Kajang?...
The satay! Thats right :P The City of Satay! lol
Unfortunately, my grandmother and uncle are vegetarians.
No meat. No chicken. No beef. No pork. Nada. Niet. None.

I cried later on that night. Not because I miss my family... But c'mon!!! NO MEAT TO EAT!?!?!?! You would've cried too!!!!!

Hehe but I actually do miss my family. Wonder if anyones broken anything in the house yet.

But yeah, also did my I.C. (Identification Card), which was very well expired, the next day.
More awkward moments when the lady talked to me in Malay. I tried my best to converse in Malay too. I tried I tell ya. But it just didn't come out. She understood English thankfully.

And now I'm in my good friend Joshuas place. He's got a nice homely home. Its real cosy.
Mrs Foong doesn't seem to have aged at all! Alex (my bro), if you're reading this, then she says hi, and also that all your past classmates are also still quite small and short :D. Short stuff.

Might go and play futsal later. Think indoor mini soccer. But transportation is a problem. So, instead, might head out to MidVally MegaMall. Think massive mall. Like 7 or 8 Botany Town Centres stacked on top of each other. M-A-S-S-I-V-E. BEEEEEG. If MidValley MegaMall had a fight with King Kong, King Kong would wiped all over the pavement. Even if King Kong tag teamed with Godzilla, they'd both be wiping the concrete ass of MidValley MegaMall.

And thats it for me today. Oh, and I apologise for not publishing a blog before I left.
I actually did have a post, but, as I was halfway publishing it, my dad turned the LAN off. And the broadband. Which meant that I'd have to start all over again.
It required too much effort, so I chucked in a Firefly dvd and watched it. I'm sorry guys.
I'm a bum. And I can't help it. Well I can, its just that I don't wanna. Don't get me started.

Anyways, on that note, I'll be off. I'll post again as soon as I can!
Hope you guys in NZ are having a good time! Gotta tell me all about what I've missed k?
Laters people!

"The space monkeys made me do it!" - Anonymous... oh, who am I kidding, it was me :D.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3