E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why...

... do all good movies come out around the same time?!

Click - Kate Beckinsale... mmmmm
Over The Hedge - Bruce Willis as a Raccoon, c'mon! Steve Carrell as Hammy the squirrel!
Superman Returns - Kate Bosworth... mmmmmm
3 Fast 3 Furious - I swear, thats the real name for the movie
Silent Hill - Possibly the only other decent horror flick to come out in a long time

Moneels 20th...


... wasn't planned so well (Mathu planned it, sorta, but didn't have a contingency plan in case something came up i.e. Moneels exam finishing early on the day we were suppose to prank him, so I had to come up with all the last minute shit). Will detail the plan in a later blog, no pics as of yet, cuz Mathu's n80 sucks and doesn't have a cable.

World Cup Football...

... this year has been kinda controversial
Too many red and yellow cards have been given out!
Portugals gonna miss Deco, and maybe even Cristiano Ronaldo (thigh injury) and Figo (may get suspended for bashing someone) :(
Spain is out... France actually beat Spain!
Zidane actually scored! I'm surprised he didn't just keel over and die from old age right there and then! Argh!
Well, on the plus side, it looks like Brazil is back to kick ass
Even old Chubbzy is back in form (partially, maybe... he's still really unfit). I'm referring to Ronaldo by the way.

*Update*

Brazil lose to France! The end is nigh!
And Rooney/Shrek is given a red card! For stomping on Carvalho's groin, as well as pushing C.Ronaldo.
Don't you think he somewhat deserved it? You don't push a guy in front of a ref!
But then C.Ronaldo was caught winking to his bench? And now hes getting kicked off Man Utd. Lucky that, cuz he'd be getting so much shit for getting Rooney into trouble that ROONEY caused.
Looks like Red Rooneys done it again.
Well, at least it'll be interesting to see Portugal play against France and Germany against Italy (I'm rooting for Portugal btw, and I really hope they beat France!).

And unfortunately, it looks like we won't be seeing much of this...

The RoboCrouch!

Heres various other funny World Cup pics





This blog...


... was originally intended to focus on my weird dreams, but, funnily enough, I never actually detailed many of them.
Most of my dreams I've forgotten, but there is one that I had and I still sorta remember. Happened a few days ago.

You read at your own peril. Don't blame me if your IQ drops by 50 points after this.

Ok, well, I find myself (well, I presume its myself, but seeing as I never see a mirror at all throughout the dream, I can only presume) on a cruise ship, sailing over some deep dark sea. It is night, and I'm on the starboard side, just looking out to the darkness. The cruise ship is old, signs of visible rust around splits and corners, abundant with creaking doors and the like.

I spot something in the horizon. A wave? No, its too big.
Wait. It IS a wave. HOLY. SHIT.
I run back inside, close the door and cower in fear.
For the next 2 hours or so, the ship is tipped over, people on the outside die, people on the inside die, people who were alive die, and a couple of survivors in my group die.
Kurt Russell also dies. By drowning.
Ok, well, that last part didn't happen, but I had to make reference to Poseidon somehow, seeing as I'm writing about a ship in the sea and all.
Yeah, anyway, rewind back to that part about me being on the ship before the big "HOLY. SHIT. wave".

I suddenly find myself walking around cautiously, slowly. At this point I (as in me dreaming) just realise that I'm a stowaway, and don't want to mess up and step on anybodies toes or anything. Where I'm headed for, why I'm on this particular ship, I don't know.
Anyway, I enter a massive gambling area. Surprisingly, it is a magnificent place, where everything is pristine, from the sparkling chandelier to the green of the gambling tables. I sit down at one table and start... well, gambling.
This is where it gets fuzzy cuz I don't exactly know what game I'm playing, or what I'm playing for. All I know is, the stakes were raised, right up to all or nothing, and I won.
Among the spoils was a box containing something, something very precious to another player, which, I guess, kinda angered him greatly, as he grabbed me by the collar and started calling me a cheater.
And thats when I realised that that person was the captain of the ship.
And he doesn't recognise me from the passenger manifest.
Thats also when suddenly everything went quiet, and it felt as if all eyes were on me. I ran like heck.
I scramble out of the room amidst inhuman shrieks, and I continue running until I get to one end of the ship.
I go past a door which leads me to some stairs. But these aren't just normal stairs, they're massive! A step would be about my shoulder height, and I scramble to climb up a whole flight.
After getting up to the first floor, I try to look into the doorway that leads to... heck, I can't remember. All I remember seeing thru that doorway was a long hallway with doors all the way down. It was clean and tidy nonetheless, but I figured I might not be so safe here, and so carry or climbing (literally) the stairs to higher floors.
The shrieks and laughter seem to get closer as I reach the second floor, and look into the doorway to the main area. I see the same hallway, with doors all around, except this time, its... dirtier, rustier, and bloodier (I think its blood, I'm not so sure cuz it may be rust... heck I don't know). I decide to climb up further.
On the 3rd floor, I swore I could hear the beating of wings, as I clambered onto the last step and looked into the last doorway. This one made me cringe.
There was blood on the walls, blood on paintings, blood on the windows, blood everywhere. Either that or the whole place had a serious rust problem.
Without a choice, I enter the hallway and take the first door to the right, and enter a room when...

... I wake up.
Yes, it is weird.
But thus is dreams.
And this all happened in a half hour nap.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3