E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Holiiiiidays!

Ah, 2 weeks of holi-studybreak-days...
University sure takes the fun out of having time off
Unfortunately, the very first monday of our 2 week break involved me going into uni, printing out my metaphysics essay, getting a coversheet, and handing it into the Fisher Building, and then going all the way back home.
(Just for those not in the know, it takes at least about 45 minutes to get into uni by bus from out where I live, and more so during peak time)
A few hours of my life gone, just to hand in my assignment.
A few hours that I could have spent eating.
Or sleeping.
Or eating in my sleep.
Or watching this flash.
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/film/empireflash.html
"But why didn't you hand it in on the friday before you idiot?" I hear you say
Well, I took that Friday off, plain and simple.
For health reasons of course.
The main health reason being that if I didn't actually take that day off, you'd expect me to be comatose from exhaustion. My mind would've just switched off and burnt itself away.
Try placing a banana in a microwave, and heat on high for 10 minutes.
Let it simmer.
Serves 4.
That would be a rough portrayal of what my mind would look like. 'Cept with a lil bit more mush. And pink.
Don't even get me started on work stuff I have to assignment do.
*Sigh* The first of cracking me up, maybe going insanity from pressurisationness.
Can't I even put together a sentence cohesiveness.
Zebras don't Charlie goggles Worthingtonhouser!

Um, talk something abouting something else!
Dinosaurs!


Dinosaurs, riding on dinosaurs, hunting dinosaurs! Rarrr! I feel idiot!


An aerial view of the soon-to-occur dinosaur massacre!


The Giffords 20th...

... was absolutely what I needed. Specially since I didn't do anything else on that Friday (I couldn't even sleep, possibly due to the fact that I was lying on my pillow which had been drenched by a glass of water I accidentally tipped over the night before and had not bothered to change).
Anyway.
Dominic + Cake - Fork = This


Sujie + Empty beer box = This too



Another random, yet insightful, article from PointlessWastOfTime.com

http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/misery.html
My html skills are limited and I can't be bothered making that a proper click link, and thus I apologise for it, but all you need to do is copy and paste it into ur browser.
I'm lazy, but you shouldn't be.

And we have a drum kit!


Now, we can fully terrorise the rest of the neighbourhood!
Coupled with the might of our electric guitar, piano, as well as the many different types of air guitar, we shall be an unstoppable force of ultimate RAWWWWWKZOR!
Please, feel free to stop me if I'm getting a bit too carried away.


Paintball!

Happening tomorrow, will post up pics and stuff when I get them, tell ya'll bout it tomorrow!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3