E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Exams suck!

And I'm glad they're over!
Overall, wasn't too bad, I only felt reeeaaally reaaallly bad on one exam
Unfortunately, I assumed it was gonna be easy (or semi-easy, at least)
Turns out, I was wrong (which makes me feel stupid-er)
It was a really fun class, no doubt about that
(Besides the fact that my presentation group members were lazy asses)
I mean, what kind of class lets you put this video

in a presentation?
It was just my luck that my computer decided to die on the weekend before the presentation (I spent days prepping it!)
So, just a day before my presentation, I decided to just add the video to waste time
(It had to be about 45 minutes to and hour long, and not boring. Otherwise, heck, I'd fall asleep while I was talking.)
Oh well, what can ya do...

And just for hilarity:
Dr. Acula!

Seriously, why would anyone in the world would not wanna watch Scrubs?

Anyway, its gonna be a great summer!
Things are already in motion, plans have been made, and people will be humiliated!
I'll explain more in a couple of days, I wouldn't wanna ruin it in case anyone in particular reads about this :p
Think balloons in big boxes :D

Currently:
Reading: Watership Down
Its about bunnies. That talk. And surprisingly, its really interesting.
Yes, you may think I sound mad
"Bunnies? Rabbits that actually talk? Are you RETARDED?"
No, I'm not. Well, partially not. I think.
But seriously, it is a good book.
Plus its got bunnies.

Wanting to watch:
Oh, so many movies.
The Grudge 2 - Yes, yes, I know its more retarded than me on a swing, but I can't resist horror movies. Being exposed to the Resident Evil games when I was young didn't really help.
The Prestige - Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman duke it out. Magician styles. I can't believe I just said that. Magician styles. Damn.
The Departed - Well, people are saying it isn't as good as Infernal Affairs (the original Hong Kong movie) but still, worth watching (seeing as I wouldn't understand much Infernal Affairs anyway)
Saw 3 - The entire series has more twists than M. Night Shyamalalamalamalamalalan on a good day. Oh, and its got better deaths apparently.
Borat: Incredibly Long Title Which I Forgot - Jagshemash! That all I need to say
Jackass 2 - After most of it being told to me by Laura, I kinda don't wanna watch it now... *Contains full frontal nudity of a certain Wee-Man, and horses*

And everyone needs to check out the awesome 80s action movie guide!
The 80s Action Guide!
Homoeroticism at its best!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3