E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Live! From London, England

Ah! London, England! Harrods! Buckingham Palace! Big Ben! Westminster Abbey! And many more
Well, we've gone to see all the places said above, and have plenty of pics :p unfortunately, our net cafe around here doesn't have slots for sd cards, and I didn't bring the USB cables for both cameras X-p so, unfortunately, I can't upload any photos at the moment... I will do when I get back to NZ though, or if I get a wireless connection to my laptop (which I'll probably do at an airport somewhere)

We also got back from Rome, and its a really nice place! So many statues, paintings, monuments... after a while, it just gets to ya :p now everytime I stand, I pose like a statue, inadvertently.
Seriously. Not on purpose. Totally.
Right now, I'm stuck on The Thinker, thinking of what to blog about...
Well, the Vatican Museum is amazing! I don't really know how to describe it, so you'll just have to wait for photos :p The Sistine Chapel = mindblowing! I wonder how much time it took just to create one painting, let alone the whole place!
And besides pictures, I also got an AS Roma jersey :p my souvenir from Rome
We had to hunt down the official and first retail shop to open for Roma, and we finally found it! Took us ages though... The lady at the shop was really nice too, she gave me a free autographed photo of Francesco Totti! But I'm not a Totti fan hehe didn't tell her that though, who knows what kind of wrath I might incur (especially Italian women, whooooo damn you don't wanna get on their bad side).

Now, we're in London, so I'm gonna try and look for a Liverpool retailer :p although so far, attempts have been fruitless... Plenty of Chelsea stores though, no Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal (not that I care much about the former 2 anyway)
!Update!
Visited the Nike store on Oxford St., found some Man Utd. stuff but all the jerseys were sold out, only the sleeveless training jerseys and away jerseys are available
Haven't checked out the Adidas store yet though, will do soon for Liverpool stuff :D

Of Friends and Relatives
We first met up with my dads sister, our Aunty C (I couldn't say her name, Cecilia, when I was young, so Aunty C just stuck), and she showed us how to use the London Underground
We also met up with my cousin once removed (our grandparents were siblings), and it was nice knowing we have relatives we don't even know about... We met her when we met up with my dads old friend (and also sorta cousin in law) whom he went to uni with here in England, and its quite fun to know I also have a cousin with a really English accent :p its also funny how many English people I've managed to trick into thinking I'm English hehe I didn't think I'd get away with an English accent but apparently I can!

Anyways
I'll try and blog again (yes, so I said i would resurrect this derelict of a blog, sue me, good things take time :p ) but it might be hard to, especially if I'm gonna be in France and if they don't have a net cafe in English (then, I'll be even more screwed)... gonna have to learn a decent amount of French (thankfully, someones taught me how to say a few things in French, so at least I know I won't be stuck if I ever wanted to know where the toilet was or where the Eiffel Tower is...)
Anyways, this is me, signing off, will tell of more adventures and hopefully won't have bloggers block when I write it!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm JSoh
  • From Auckland, New Zealand
  • Quotes from actual people about me: "He's so... so bitter...", "...like Rambo with a granny handbag", "Spongebob Squarepants,he's yellow, he's wacky, and he doesn't have a brain"
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Flooble-d


ATOM 0.3